Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Technology within the classroom

This morning in my Educational Measurements and Assessment class we had a discussion about technology within the classroom. There were a couple of technologies that were brought up that I had never heard about. The main topic concept that we looked at was Second Life. We discussed how some people have either seen their professors use it in their classrooms, or my actual professor gave us an example how she hosted a conference on this website. She said that people from all of the world attended the lecture. I found that this would be a great tool to use within the classroom. As soon as I was finished with class I went online to see what all the fuss was about. This is a truly interesting website. There is a link that you can follow that shows you how to interact on Second Life. Here it is, http://secondlife.com/whatis/
If you have never seen this site you should really check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment